Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oranges from a neighbor

I didn't take very good care of our orange tree last year, so not surprisingly enough it didn't give very good fruit this year. Much to our disappointment because we sure enjoy being able to go out into our backyard and pick an orange off of our tree and eat it. Thankfully our next door neighbor did take cake of her tree and was nice enough to let us pick the oranges from her tree that hung over our side of the wall. So I think I learned my lesson....trees need water. A lot of water in Arizona.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you you are already a pro! Keep this up and you will become addicted:-) Keep that camera snapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so now Gina has you beat! You better get to blogging you are lagging behind. Even if you don't have pictures you can still write word:-)

    ReplyDelete